Sunday, July 22, 2012

Nothing ever happens around here


Yeah I know I just jinxed myself by saying that. But it’s true. I know I started this blog to talk about my life, but not much happens in it. People come in. People die. I fill out paperwork. The only break from the routine last week was when someone left out a knife and Sky nearly killed Ahriman. The look on his face when she jumped out from behind the door…. That moment completely makes up for all the trouble we have to go through with having her around. The victory was only soured by him deciding to take his anger out on the rest of us and double our workload. Asshole.

That’s it, really. I’m still here, no one I know’s died, so all in all the past few days have been pretty successful. Now if only there could be something to get me away from all this work, and it would all be great….

2 comments:

  1. The faceless asshole has some surprisingly organized followers. Let's hope you don't get in my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're tired of paperwork, I would suggest sitting in on a hunt. You know, assuming you have the stomach for that kind of thing. Write it off as a training exercise to better yourself if you find you need justification.

    ReplyDelete