Thursday, June 21, 2012

Let's get this over with


Well. Here I am. Never imagined I’d be the type who ended up blogging. But I guess those rumors about the “Compulsion” were true: one day you wake up and you have to tell people what’s happening to you. Or maybe there’s nothing supernatural about it. Maybe I’m just feeling really lonely today and the anonymous mass of the internet seems like a good listener. Either way, now I’ve got a blog.

I probably should introduce myself. I’m Diana. I’m what you people call a proxy. A Slenderproxy, to be specific. I’m sure that word is bringing all kinds of images to your heads. Masks, hoodies, knives….

Sorry to disappoint you, but that’s not the sort of stuff I’m involved in. I… am a middle management paper pusher. I get the glorious task of overseeing all the things in this city (and surrounding areas) which my coworkers are too psychopathic to handle. Making sure funding gets to the right people, tracking our members’ movements so we don’t accidentally lose someone (it’s happened before,) collect receipts so we’ve got some kind of financial record, and most importantly, keep everyone fed. I won’t lie, it’s a lot of work for one girl to handle. A lot of really, really boring work. But that’s my life.

1 comment:

  1. A proxy blog?
    I suppose Jess-J can't be wrong about her slenderknowledge, seems a bit different from the average proxy.

    ReplyDelete