Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cast and Crew


I mentioned a lot of names last post. I suppose I should explain who they are.

Lepidus has been working for the Boss the longest amongst us. He used to be a doctor, before he got caught up in everything. Now he patches proxies up after they’ve become so beaten up that their “condition is interfering with the completion of their mission,” which usually isn’t until their at death’s door. He’s also unofficially in charge of this loft by merit of being the only one capable of keeping us all together without someone killing someone else.

Andrew and Gabriel Jackson are your standard track, stalk, then kill a target style of proxy. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them separate. Andrew’s the big guy, Gabriel’s the short smart one. Playing right into the clichés with those two, I guess. There’s not much else I can say about them, since they don’t talk much.

Sky is… I don’t know what Sky’s job is. I don’t think anyone else does, either. Far as I can tell, she’s just some crazy girl who we need to babysit because… something. Because something.

Ahriman’s our boss. He’s an asshole. “Obey He That Is’ will this,” “Death to the pathetic fools who defy our Father that,” “Blah blah I have an inflated sense of self worth.” You know the type.

That’s everyone. There are several more proxies in the area, but I try not to get attached to anyone my job doesn’t force me to personally interact with. We tend not to last long enough for gathering friends to be worth the effort.

Good enough post for today. I’ll be sure to bring you another exciting post about filing out official looking forms soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. I think I like the sound of your bosses ethics. That said, he sounds like a dick.

    ReplyDelete