Sunday, January 5, 2014

Taking that break might have been a bad idea. While we were resting, Slender Man suddenly appeared in the room. It was only there for a moment, too quick for any of us to react. Then it vanished into darkness. An impenetrable blackness spread through the room, swallowing everything. Sky got up and ran when she saw it, but as she did the darkness appeared on the other side of the room, enveloping her. I heard Arkady swear, and he jumped in after her, vanishing as well.

They were both gone so quick, I almost missed it. Suddenly, I was alone. And the only reason the darkness that’s surrounding me hasn’t consumed me as well is because of the light from my laptop screen. And that’s getting dimmer by the second.

I don’t know what happened to the other two. From Sky’s reaction, it couldn’t’ be good. I wish I could go after her, but I don’t know what will happen if that darkness takes me. I’m just trying to hold it off for as long as I can now….

No comments:

Post a Comment